Examples of Disaster Funding for Water and Wastewater Utilities
Below are a few examples of utility applications and forms related to federal disaster funding.
FEMA Public Assistance Grant Program
- Metro Water Services (Nashville): FEMA Public Assistance Project Worksheets from 2010 Flooding
- East Valley Water District: FEMA Public Assistance Worksheets and Mitigation Applications for Flood Damage in 2010
- DC Water: FEMA Public Assistance Application for 2009 Presidential Inauguration
Learn more about the FEMA Public Assistance Grant Program.
FEMA Hazard Mitigation Assistance Program
- Portland Water Bureau, FEMA Pre-Disaster Mitigation Application for Conduit
- Sixteen Successful FEMA Mitigation Projects for Water and Wastewater Utilities
Learn more about the FEMA Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) Program.