System Updates for Fuels Registration
EPA’s Fuels Registration System (OTAQREG) is undergoing a major redesign to streamline the registration process and improve the user experience. This web page provides release notes, future enhancements, and known issues for the OTAQREG system.
- OTAQREG v2.0 – Released July 22, 2020
- OTAQREG v1.3 – Released August 24, 2018
- OTAQREG v1.2 – Released July 13, 2018
- OTAQREG v1.1 – Released June 25, 2018
Integrated Fuel and Fuel Additive Registration (FFARs)
The regulated community that registers fuel and fuel additives under both Title 40 CFR Part 79 and Part 80 will have the ability to submit all information through OTAQREG. The Part 79 paper forms will be transformed into web forms that can be electronically signed and submitted, and the program IDs will be consolidated.
- When viewing a submitted registration request that is pending EPA activation, there is no 'Printer-Friendly' version.