View the 2010 U.S. Greenhouse Gas Inventory developed by the U.S. government to meet U.S. commitments under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
This report was published in 2010. For a list of all archived reports, view the U.S. Greenhouse Gas Inventory Report Archive.
For the most recent report, view EPA's Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks.
Download the Report Tables
- Main Report Tables- 2010 (ZIP)(10 pp, 217 K)
- Annex Tables- 2010 (ZIP)(6 pp, 271 K)
View the ReportYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 2010 Executive Summary (PDF)(24 pp, 732 K)
- 2010 Complete Report (PDF)(407 pp, 20 MB)
- 2010 All Annexes (PDF)(376 pp, 10 MB)
- 2010 Public Review Comments (PDF)(144 pp, 6 MB)