View the 2011 U.S. Greenhouse Gas Inventory developed by the U.S. government to meet U.S. commitments under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
This report was published in 2011. For a list of all archived reports, view the U.S. Greenhouse Gas Inventory Report Archive.
For the most recent report, view EPA's Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks.
Download the Report Tables
- Main Report Tables- 2011 (ZIP)(10 pp, 216 K)
- Annex Tables- 2011 (ZIP)(21 pp, 279 K)
View the ReportYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 2011 Executive Summary (PDF)(28 pp, 3 MB)
- 2011 Complete Report (PDF)(459 pp, 15 MB)
- 2011 All Annexes (PDF)(389 pp, 8 MB)
- 2011 Public Review Comments (PDF)(335 pp, 8 MB)