View the Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks: 1990–2017 (published 2019), developed by the U.S. Government to meet annual U.S. commitments under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
This report was published in 2019. For a list of all archived reports, view the U.S. Greenhouse Gas Inventory Report Archive.
For the most recent report, view EPA's Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks.
Download the Report Tables
- 2019 Main Report Tables(359 K)
- 2019 Annex Tables(328 K)
- Fast Facts (PDF)(3 pp, 1 MB, April 11, 2019, 430-F-19-001)
View the ReportYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 2019 Executive Summary (PDF)(29 pp, 2 MB, April 11, 2019, 430-R-19-001)
- 2019 Complete Report (PDF)(675 pp, 17 MB, April 11, 2019, 430-R-19-001)
- 2019 All Annexes (PDF)(462 pp, 10 MB, April 11, 2019, 430-R-19-001)
- 2019 Expert Review Comment Response (PDF)(46 pp, 641 K)
- 2019 Public Review Comment Response (PDF)(30 pp, 507 K)