On November 12, 2020, EPA held a stakeholder webinar to provide an overview of updates under consideration for the 1990-2019 GHG Inventory. Below are the webinar slides and the supporting memos documenting the updates under consideration.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Natural Gas & Petroleum Systems: Updates Under Consideration for 2021 GHGI – EPA (PDF)(49 pp, 451 K)
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems – EPA (PDF)(17 pp, 948 K)
- Temporal Variability of Emissions at an Underground Natural Gas Storage Facility Revealed by Long-term Continuous Monitoring – Caroline Alden, University of Colorado (PDF)(20 pp, 2 MB)
- Closing the gap: Explaining persistent underestimation of US oil and natural gas production methane inventories – Jeff Rutherford, Stanford (PDF)(12 pp, 800 K)
- Quantifying Intermittent Bleed Device Emissions – Zach Toothman, EQT (PDF)(12 pp, 633 K)
- Memo – Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks 1990-2019: Updates Under Consideration to Natural Gas Underground Storage Well Emissions (PDF)(15 pp, 575 K)
- Memo – Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks 1990-2019: Update Under Consideration for Natural Gas and Petroleum Systems CO2 Uncertainty Estimates (PDF)(12 pp, 701 K)