Data Reports for Retrospective Case Study in Wise County, Texas
EPA collected water samples from five retrospective case study locations in Colorado, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Samples were collected during multiple sampling trips beginning in fall 2011 and ending in spring 2013. Here are the results for the samples collected in Wise County, Texas.
Please read the guide to data reports to learn more about the contents and layout of the data report.
These data represent individual points in time. No inferences or conclusions can be drawn about whether these study sites may be associated with potential impacts of hydraulic fracturing on drinking water resources.
- Wise County - Round 1 - September 2011(1 pg, 148 K)
- Wise County - Round 2 - March 2012(1 pg, 146 K)
- Wise County - Round 3 - September 2012(1 pg, 90 K)
- Wise County - Round 4 - December 2012(1 pg, 114 K)
- Wise County - Round 5 - May 2013(1 pg, 115 K)