IRIS Public Science Meeting (Mar 2018)
EPA hosted an IRIS public science meeting to provide an opportunity for the public to give input and participate in an open discussion regarding the IRIS Assessment Plan (IAP) that was prepared for this IRIS chemical prior to the development of the draft assessment.
This included the following chemical: Uranium
At IRIS Public Science Meetings, the IRIS Program encourages the scientific community and the public to participate in discussions on IRIS draft assessment materials. The scientific information and perspectives from the meeting would be considered as this assessment progresses.
At this meeting, the IRIS Program invited public discussion on the following draft assessment material:
- IRIS Assessment Plan (IAP) for Uranium.
The meeting was held on March 22, 2018 from 1:30 pm - 3:30pm Eastern Time by webinar.
On March 22, 2018, EPA hosted a public webinar to provide an opportunity for the public to give input and participate in an open discussion regardingthe IAP of uranium. See the final agenda and meeting presentation:
- IRIS Meeting Presentation Mar 22, 2018 (PDF) (20 pp, 2 MB, About PDF)
Uranium: Paul White, Assessment Manager
- IRIS Assessment Plan (IAP) for Uranium
- Review comments submitted on these materials in the Uranium docket at EPA-HQ-ORD-2017-0747.
- Federal Register Notice: Jan 31, 2018 announced the availability of the IAP for a 30 day public comment period.