These presentations were conducted at the Offshore Producers Technology Transfer Workshop held on June 8, 2004 in Houston, Texas.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Installing Vapor Recovery Units to Reduce Methane Losses (PDF)(30 pp, 1 MB)
- Minimizing Methane Emissions from Glycol Dehydrators (PDF)(22 pp, 1 MB)
- Natural Gas STAR Program Overview (PDF)(11 pp, 270 K)
- Partner Reported Offshore Methane Emissions Reduction Opportunities (PDF)(30 pp, 1 MB)
- Shell Exploration and Production (PDF)(11 pp, 498 K)
- Sustainability and Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (PDF)(26 pp, 543 K)