EPA Region 4 and the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable (NPPR) hosted the October session of the P2U (Pollution Prevention University) Training Series. This virtual training session featured three projects that focus on the P2 program’s National Emphasis Area (NEA) #1: Food and Beverage Manufacturing and Processing. After the project highlights, the event hosted breakout sessions to allow for smaller group discussion and networking.
- Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Center (PPRC)
- Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership (GMEP)
- Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI)
Provide technical assistance and share best practices for integrating P2 and sustainability in day to day operations that could reduce costs and resources use and employ effective strategies for sustainable manufacturing and business practices
- View the webinar slides below (additional slides to be posted).
- Register for upcoming P2 webinars.
- Review past P2 webinars.