Notes about this list:
- All EPA-registered pesticides must have an EPA registration number, which consists of a company number and a product number (e.g., 123-45). Alternative brand names have the same EPA registration number as the primary product.
- When purchasing a product for use against a specific pathogen, check the EPA Reg. No. versus the products included on this list.
- In addition to primary products, distributors may also sell products with formulations and efficacy identical to the primary products. Distributor products frequently use different brand names, but you can identify them by their three-part EPA registration number (e.g., 123-45-678, which represents a distributor product identical to the product example listed above, EPA Reg. No. 123-45).
- If you would like to review the product label information for any of these products, please visit our product label system.
- Information about listed products is current as of the date on this list.
- Inclusion on this list does not constitute an endorsement by EPA.
View more information about lists of registered antimicrobial products.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- List B: EPA’s Registered Tuberculocide Products Effective Against Mycobacterium tuberculosis (PDF)(9 pp, 265 K, September 22, 2020)