Note: The pilot formerly known as SmartLabel is now the Office of Pesticide Program Electronic Label (OPPEL).
These documents are being used to pilot the OPPEL process, in particular the model for constructing an OPPEL label.
On September 21, 2016, we met with pilot participants on the progress of the OPPEL project. We have presentations and documents related to the pilot:
Documents to Support the Pilot Phase 3 Review
- Structured Product Labeling (SPL) Draft Implementation Guide with Validation Procedures and User Guide Version 0.07 Revision. (See below)
- EPA CDX OPPEL Builder User Guides Version 2 (Revised 18 April 2018). (See below)
- Smartlabel Vocabulary Guide Version 3 (XLSX)(859 K, September 29, 2018)
Presentations Related to the Pilot
- OPPEL Pilot Overview Phase 3 (see below).
- OPPEL Pilot Overview Presented at NPIRS Meeting (see below).
- OPPELl Use Index--pilot III (see below).
Please submit any questions or comments on these documents to Smartlabel@epa.gov. You can use the following two documents to help organize your comments:
- Label Content Pilot Model and Vocabulary Check (DOCX)(3 pp, 33 K, April 2018)
- Use Site Index Pilot Model and Vocabulary Check (DOCX)(6 pp, 39 K, April 2018)
- Structured Product Labeling (SPL) Draft Implementation Guide with Validation Procedures and User Guide, version 1.6.6 (PDF)(179 pp, 3 MB)
- EPA CDX SmartLabel Builder User Guide (abridged) (Version 2) (PDF)(11 pp, 554 K)
- EPA CDX SmartLabel Builder User Guide (unabridged) (Version 2) (PDF)(47 pp, 3 MB)
- SmartLabel Pilot Overview Phase 3 (PDF)(8 pp, 94 K)
- SmartLabel Pilot Overview Presented at NPIRS Meeting (PDF)(9 pp, 144 K)
- SmartLabel Use Index (pilot III) (PDF)(15 pp, 213 K, September 21 2016)