An official website of the United States government.

This is not the current EPA website. To navigate to the current EPA website, please go to This website is historical material reflecting the EPA website as it existed on January 19, 2021. This website is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work. More information »

Pesticide Registration

Pesticide Registration Manual: How to Report Changes to Company Name or Address

Any changes to the official address, withdrawal of an existing agent, appointment of a new agent or changes to any of the contact information for the company or its agent must be reported to EPA. Do not combine this request with any other application or correspondence to ensure the proper handling of this request. (Reference 40CFR§152.122 and 40CFR§152.50)

All changes must be submitted to EPA in a letter on official company letterhead and signed by an authorized company official or agent. This letter must include the registrant’s company number.

Please include:

  • The old information that must be changed.
  • The new or updated information.
  • The contact person’s name, phone and email address.

NOTE: A request for change of Agent must be submitted from an authorized company official other than an agent (40 CFR §152.50(b)(3)).

Submit your Request by Email to Kimberly Smith (

More information about obtaining a company or establishment number.