Alaska IGAP Workshop
EPA Region 10's 2020 IGAP Workshop, December 8-10, offers grantees in Alaska the opportunity to work with the IGAP network to develop strong proposals for FY22 and prepare for the Alaska Conference on Environmental ManagementExit the following week. EPA is partnering with the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and Northern Arizona University’s Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals to host this virtual event.
- To attend, register for the trainingExit.
- Download the agenda: Workshop Agenda(3 pp, 2 MB, December 7, 2020)
How to Prepare for the Workshop
- Review the Region 10 FY 22 Notice of Funding Availability.
- Review your EPA-Tribal Environmental Plan (ETEP). Are there priorities you have not yet completed that you could include in your FY22 workplan? Do you need to add new priorities?
- Review your FY21 workplan and budget. Do some commitments need to carry over to FY22? How can you build on your FY21 workplan to further develop your GAP program?
- Review Appendix I of the GAP Guidance to identify possible new commitments.
- If possible, participate in a Council Meeting to discuss the FY22 funding opportunity and your community’s environmental priorities. Jot down ideas. Estimate costs.
- Begin creating a draft work plan and budget for FY22. You will review them during the workshop. They do not need to be complete, but it will help if you have made a start.
- Participants will receive an email with a link to their sessions. Please arrive a few minutes early to check phone and Internet connections.
For more information, contact Santina Gay (email@example.com).