This page contains optional tools to assist Region 10 Indian Environmental General Assistance Program (GAP) applicants and recipients. If you have questions or need help using these tools, please contact your GAP Project Officer.
- FTE and Cost Component Calculator (Microsoft Excel)(15 K)
This Excel spreadsheet will help you estimate work years (FTE) and component costs for each component of your work plan.
- Quarterly Report Template (Microsoft Word)(3 pp, 79 K)
You may use this template to complete progress reporting for FY19 if you are not using GAP Online or GO3 for progress reporting this fiscal year.
Work Plan Templates: The following templates provide ideas for developing GAP work plans. These templates do not represent official GAP or other grants guidance. If you wish to include any of the commitments from the templates in your work plan, please tailor them to meet your tribe’s specific needs. EPA approval on work plan activities is required before conducting grant-funded work.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Air Quality GAP Sample Work Plan Templates (PDF)(20 pp, 690 K, November 2018)
- Climate Change GAP Sample Work Plan Template (PDF)(2 pp, 45 K, December 2018)
- Administrative GAP Sample Work Plan Template (PDF)(4 pp, 210 K, December 2019)
- Environmental Education GAP Sample Work Plan Template (PDF)(3 pp, 136 K, December 2019)
- Solid Waste GAP Sample Work Plan Templates (PDF)(3 pp, 139 K, December 2019)
- Shoreline Erosion GAP Sample Work Plan Template (PDF)(2 pp, 160 K)
Super Cool Planning Tool (Logic Model) (PDF)(1 pg, 215 K)
A thought exercise designed to help applicants develop the components of their GAP work plans.