State Authorization Rule Checklists 238 and 239 for Hazardous Waste Rulemakings Published Between July 2017 and June 2018
RCRA XXVI - State Program Advisory (SPA) 37
EPA develops checklists for state officials to use when seeking authorization to implement certain hazardous waste rules in their state. Each checklist outlines specific changes to the federal regulations made by one or more related final rules published in the Federal Register (FR). Below are summaries, checklists and FR notices for each rule.
- Summary of Rule Checklist 239
- Rule Checklist 239(54 pp, 2 MB)
- Abbreviated Authorization Rule Checklist 239(24 pp, 384 K)
- Special Consolidated E-Manifest Checklist(43 pp, 599 K)
- FR notice from January 3, 2018