EPA held six regional public meetings in January 2010 to solicit stakeholder input on its initial thinking regarding a commono effects assessment process and the scoe and content of future white papers. The meetings were held in the following EPA regions: Regions 2, 4, 5, 7, 9 (Oakland, CA) and 10.
The following five presentations for the regional meetings laid out the need for this effort, the process EPA would use, and the agency’s initial thinking on major issues regarding common effects assessments using available data in an effort to solicit stakeholder input on EPA's initial thinking regarding a common effects assessment process.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Development and Evaluation of Ecotoxicity Predictive Tools (PDF)(16 pp, 6 MB, January 2010)
- Development of Common Effects Methodology for OW and OPP (PDF)(13 pp, 3 MB, January 2010)
- Methods for Developing Community Level Benchmarks for Aquatic Animals (PDF)(22 pp, 8 MB, January 2010)
- Methods for Incorporating Aquatic Plant Effects into Community Level Benchmarks (PDF)(16 pp, 5 MB, January 2010)
- Next Steps (PDF)(9 pp, 1 MB, January 2010)