Using Taxon-Environment Relationships: Download Files and Set Up R
Download Files and Set Up R
- Confirm that you have a working copy of R on your computer.
- Set up a new workspace (see R Command Line Tutorial).
- Launch R.
- Install the library of R scripts by typing at the R prompt:
- Load the inference library into your current session of R by typing at the R prompt:
- Load a set of taxon-environment relationships.
When this module was last updated, taxon-environment relationships were only available for stream temperature and sediment, based on data from the western United States. Relationships for other environmental factors and other geographic regions will be added to the library in the future.
Load the taxon-environment relationships by typing at the R prompt: