EnviroAtlas and Brownfields
- EnviroAtlas data provide a powerful screening mechanism for evaluating community assets and vulnerabilities. Use EnviroAtlas maps and tools to tell the story of brownfields you want to redevelop and how this will improve your community.
- EnviroAtlas Data: EnviroAtlas environmental and demographic data are available for the entire U.S. and can be used to address a range of brownfields related topics. Learn more about EnviroAtlas data.
- Example Maps for Exploring Brownfields: This set of maps focuses on one area wide planning grant in the City of Wilmington, DE to address brownfields clean-up and area revitalization using EnviroAtlas data.
- EnviroAtlas Tools that Support Brownfields Redevelopment
The Interactive Map provides hundreds of geospatial datasets for the entire U.S. and includes built-in analysis tools for easy review of queries and comparisons. Learn more and access the Interactive Map.
The Eco-Health Relationship Browser provides scientific backing for important health linkages that may be relevant to your brownfield redevelopment project. Go to the Eco-Health Browser.
Brownfield Data Matrix
Use the matrix below to explore data that may be relevant to your specific brownfields project.
- To use the matrix:
- Sort columns by clicking in the header.
- Start typing in the search box to instantly narrow data layers.
- Hover over the data layer name to get a short map description.
- Access the data fact sheet and metadata, or open the map directly, by clicking the appropriate icon.
- Want to see all available EnviroAtlas data? Access the full Dynamic Data Matrix.