The EnviroAtlas data section includes informative and introductory pages that help new users learn about the data and action-oriented pages for experienced users who are ready to access and analyze EnviroAtlas data layers.
Learn About the Data
- EnviroAtlas uses an indicator and index approach to investigating and analyzing ecosystem services. Data layers are developed for the contiguous U.S. and at higher resolution for selected populated places. Learn more about EnviroAtlas data.
- Data in the Interactive Map are organized by type and topics of interest. Learn more about how the data are organized.
- Search and sort all 400+ data layers and access their fact sheets from our Dynamic Data Matrix.
Access the Data
- Interactive Map - A multi-extent Interactive Map with broad scale data for the lower 48 states and fine scale data for selected populated places. Some data are available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Web Services - Learn how to use EnviroAtlas web services and how to import other services into the Interactive Map.
- Data Download - EnviroAtlas datasets are made freely available for download.