EnviroAtlas Use Cases
EnviroAtlas data and resources can be used in a range of projects, from regional to local scales. The examples provided here are meant to introduce some EnviroAtlas datasets and tools and demonstrate how they might be used in various contexts. If you have used EnviroAtlas resources, or have an idea for an example use or case study, we'd love to hear from you!
On this page: EnviroAtlas Examples | Examples from our User Community
Other Examples from the EnviroAtlas Community
Explore some of the projects and planning documents from communities that have used EnviroAtlas resources.
The following links exit the site Exit
- Calumet River Communities Planning Framework: South Chicago, East Side, and South Deering
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin Outdoor Recreation Plan
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin Green Infrastructure Project
- The Resource Conservation Functional Master Plan: Planning for Human and Environmental Health (Prince George's County, Maryland)
- San Luis Obispo Creek Stormwater Resource Plan (San Luis Obispo, California)
Links to websites outside the EPA website are provided for the convenience of the user. Inclusion of information about a website, an organization, a product or a service does not represent endorsement or approval by EPA, nor does it represent EPA opinion, policy or guidance unless specifically indicated. EPA does not exercise any editorial control over the information that may be found at any non-EPA website.