These presentations were conducted at the Producers Technology Transfer Workshop held on June 29, 2004 in Colorado Springs, Colorado.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Economic Best Management Practices for Small and Medium Sized Producers (PDF)(18 pp, 864 K)
- Installing Vapor Recovery Units to Reduce Methane Losses (PDF)(30 pp, 1 MB)
- Natural Gas STAR Program Overview (PDF)(11 pp, 268 K)
- Partner Reported Opportunities for Small and Medium Sized Producers (PDF)(33 pp, 2 MB)
- Replacing Glycol Dehydrators with Desiccant Dehydrators (PDF)(21 pp, 2 MB)
- Replacing High-Bleed Pneumatic Devices (PDF)(26 pp, 1 MB)