The Central Data Exchange (CDX) is a web-based system used for various electronic environmental data submissions to EPA. The Pesticide Submission Portal is included in this system.
The following documents will assist pesticide registrants in completing their submissions using this system. Access the Central Data Exchange.
- The Pesticide Submission Portal User Guide provides instructions on how to use the Pesticide Submission Portal application. This document provides guidance on how to properly prepare a package for submission to EPA.
- The CDX Pesticide Submissions Portal Registration User Guide walks through the registration and user profile management processes in CDX, specifically for Pesticide Submission Portal workflow submissions.
- The eDossier Builder system allows registrants to create packages for electronic submission in a user-friendly manner and presents packages to EPA systems in a specified format. The user guide below provides instructions on how to use the eDossier Builder application.
- The eSubmission XML Guidance Document provides registrants instructions for constructing an XML file for inclusion in an electronic submission package and submitting the documents to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) electronically on CD/DVD.
More information about electronic submission of pesticide documents.
Get help with electronic submission questions.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- OPP Pesticide Submission Portal (PSP) User Guide Version 1.6.1 (PDF)(190 pp, 10 MB, March 28, 2018)
- CDX Pesticide Submissions Portal (PSP) Registration User Guide Version 1.1 (PDF)(89 pp, 4 MB, February 12, 2016)
- e-Dossier builder user guide - version 2.2 (PDF)(105 pp, 3 MB, August 27, 2015)
- e-submission XML guidance document - version 4.6 (PDF)(60 pp, 453 K, August 26, 2015)