These six technical appendices accompany the RSEI December 2002 User's Manual Version 2.1 and provide additional information on the data used in the model.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Technical Appendix A - Listing of All Toxicity Weights for TRI Chemicals and Chemical Categories (PDF)(37 pp, 739 K)
- Technical Appendix B - Physicochemical Properties for TRI Chemicals and Chemical Categories (PDF)(97 pp, 2 MB)
- Technical Appendix C - Derivation of Model Exposure Parameters (PDF)(14 pp, 92 K)
- Technical Appendix D - Locational Data for TRI Reporting Facilities and Off-site Facilities (PDF)(31 pp, 188 K)
- Technical Appendix E - Derivation of Stack Parameter Data (PDF)(18 pp, 89 K)
- Technical Appendix F - Summary of Differences Between RSEI Data and TRI Public Data Release (PDF)(7 pp, 84 K)