These six technical appendices accompany the RSEI's September 2007 User's Manual Version 2.1.5 and provide additional information on the data used in the model.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Technical Appendix A - Listing of All Toxicity Weights for TRI Chemicals and Chemical Categories (PDF)(36 pp, 3 MB)
- Technical Appendix B - Physicochemical Properties for TRI Chemicals and Chemical Categories (PDF)(87 pp, 10 MB)
- Technical Appendix C - Derivation of Model Exposure Parameters (PDF)(10 pp, 224 K)
- Technical Appendix D - Locational Data for TRI Reporting Facilities and Off-site Facilities (PDF)(18 pp, 341 K)
- Technical Appendix E - Derivation of Stack Parameter Data (PDF)(19 pp, 285 K)
- Technical Appendix F - Summary of Differences Between RSEI Data and TRI Public Data Release (PDF)(7 pp, 71 K)